Happy Hump Day! This week is dragging on! The last week has been somewhat of a blur. Last Wednesday I came home from work early to find Jennah running a 101+ temp. She ran about that for 3 days. On Mother's day we woke up to a lovely speckled child. Monday we met with Jennah's Dr. (who walks on water and performs other miracles according to us) who diagnosed her with "Roseola." Hmmmm.... where in the world she picked this up, I'll NEVER know. But as of today, she's doing a lot better!
This weekend it is supposed to reach temperatures of 100 degrees. Blasted! Andy and I have made the executive decision to shuffle the family to a cooler region for Saturday.... Monterey. We have our memberships there, but haven't been able to use them as much with gas prices nearing $4.09! Double blasted! Suppose we ought to go before it reaches the $5.00/gallon mark. I guess it's cheaper to go there then stay home and run the A/C. At least the scenery is a lot more pleasant!
3 comments:
Suck! I'm sorry. Is Jenna doing better? Poor baby. And holy cow, $4.09?? Whew! I hope you still have your civic. Those things are supposed to be excellent on gas milage.
better get to the coast quick-mayber you can get there and back before gas is more than 4.09! dang that is crazy--i am paying about-at costco-shoot i dont even look anymore-we dont drive hardly at all-just where we have to go-like church and home depot!
forgot to ask is my little neice feeling better??? give her kisses-from her aunt cathy!
Post a Comment