Sunday, May 25, 2008














Happy Memorial Weekend to Everyone!


We've had a great weekend... Cousin Shannyn came to visit from Fallbrook and we partied hard! We had a slumber party at Grandma Norie and Poppy Vern's house all weekend. We stayed up late, ate lots of ice cream and even had a fire pit party in the backyard with roasted hot dogs and all!!!

2 comments:

Shannyn said...

I love her bow- that must have been real expensive.

It was great seeing everyone this weekend...now it's back to big girl diapers..booo...
hahaha

Love you!

Steven, Deborah, Ryan, Dani and Doggies too! said...

Ok, I have no idea what I'm doing, but as per your request, I have started a blog! Great, another website addiction! I even copied your name, for lack of my own creativity (hope that's ok))! Anyway, I had to come up with something quick before Ryan woke up! Can't wait til you come down to teach me how to get all creative and stuff.