Monday, June 16, 2008













Happy 1st
Father's Day,
Andy!
xoxo
We had a wonderful weekend with our cousins Debbie and Steven (it' was their 1st Father's Day too), Shannyn, & Gary, Aunt Cindy & Uncle Chuck. We laughed, played Guitar Hero, BBQed, and took lots of naps (at least Ryan and Jennah did). It couldn't have been a better weekend!

Jennah just fell in LOVE with Ryan... She wanted to just kiss him and love him. She loved sharing her toys and showing him how to do "big kid" stuff. Ryan is a lot more fun than her bunny. He makes noises and can't run away!


That's How We Roll...
Ryan's version of a walk Vs. Jennah's version of a walk
(Ryan, what did mommy& daddy slip into your bottle?... Jennah, what's with the leg!?)

5 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

I love how Jennah kicks back in her stroller. :) Shauna is house-sitting for like 3 weeks and the house has a pool. Maybe we should go crash the house and swim. I'll talk to her about it.

Rob and Juliann said...

Okay, I was chuckling until I saw the beer. Then came the good laugh! Thanks for livening up my morning!

the letter "J" said...

She is so darling and getting so big! Happy Father's Day Andy!!

Cathy Bloom said...

you guys are really funny! lol
girls rule!

Melanie said...

Too cute pictures and great dad! Happy Father's day Andy! (a tad belated as i am behind on many things as of late!)