Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Okay, so one of Andy's fantastic cousins had this posted on her blog. I thought I was going to die laughing! When I shared it with my brother Travis, he informed me that it was old. Well SORRY I'm so behind the times! So, if you have seen this... shame on you for not sharing it with me sooner!
If you haven't seen this, get some tissues ready... and watch it at least twice, if not more. I find myself thinking about it at least once a day... I'm just giggling thinking about it!

3 comments:

Shannyn said...

Do American babies come with a "British Accent" option? I think I'll just walk around with one hoping my kid picks it up, it's really cute!!

Rob and Juliann said...

Charlie, you naughty little boy!

Melanie said...

i know, i didn't know it was old either till a friend of mine told me it was her very first blog post! oh well, an oldie but a goodie i agree!!