WHO'S KID IS THIS!??!
Jennah has taken a liking to the fridge lately. I think it's because the temperature is a lot cooler standing in front of the open door than it is when it is shut... but either way... Jennah loves the new "toys" in the fridge (I may not be thinking it's so cute when we get the next electric bill). Her favorite is the salad bag.
Who's kid is this?! I can honestly say that neither,
Andy nor I would ever pick salad out of the fridge as a favorite!
4 comments:
what a choice little one she is! those are the cutest pictures!! i wonder if i can cut and paste one of those to my desktop?
yes-the salad bag is one of my favorites-looks like the baby spinach?
I love it how you put the colored magnets on the fridge to let her play. Of course, she took care of that problem and was off for more exploring.
Oh, I remember too well those days. Cody use to practically empty out the food and lay it across the kitchen floor. Other times I would open the fridge and see that every yogurt was topless with bites taken out. The salad looks like a healthy choice, good girl, and of course props to mom and dad for having such a vitamin enriched food in your fridge. Or, was that salad for the bunny!
Maybe she has been watching Comcast commercials and is trying to "save a little lettuce."
I hope those commercials are not too regional-specific for anyone else to get the joke.
No, no,... not at all... not regional... I got it.... Sigh...
I personally would have gone for the batteries, but that is just me. Always looking for a charge... ok I'm done.
Post a Comment