Thursday, November 6, 2008

My newest blog addiction...


http://www.vinylletteringbysusie.blogspot.com/

So as you all know... we live in an apartment. I cannot tell you how excited I will be someday to have walls of my own to paint and give character to (maybe this is why I'm constantly changing our blog backdrops...hmmm...). But for now... I have found an alternative to my dull boring white flat-painted walls. Vinyl Lettering! I love it! Have you seen it?... have you tried it?... WARNING:.... you'll love it too!!

Here's what is in our home...



7 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

I LOVE it too! I have been looking at that blog and several other websites my friend shared with me to get ideas. I haven't purchased anything yet because I take forever to decide on colors, etc. but I am excited to get some things. I love your name plaque. Thats one on my list to get. :)

Melanie said...

i love it! i just found some really cute ones at Home Depot (my addiction of choice:) they really are so fun, yours look great! will check out the website.

the letter "J" said...

very cute!!

Shannyn said...

I LOVED that about your apartment, it really made the photos into a story.

Haha..it's the Norman Galleries!

Kristian Nordin said...

Oh, I just love it. Thanks for sharing your great ideas. Can you come visit and give me some decorating help? I want some stories on my walls too!

Matt and Maren said...

yeah!! we LOVE vinyl! matt's mom has a cutter and it's all over their house. its the perfect addition to any area! we have it in a few places. and it can get way expensive unless you have a hook up. we also have a melaluca hook-up you know. just keep that in mind.

Alyssa said...

You are so creative! And I love the pictures! You are totally an awesome homemaker! Way to go Beth!!