Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jennah sits! Jennah spins!... all by herself!!!

7 comments:

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

Jennah-Bean!!!! Gammie loves you! OXOXOXO

Cathy Bloom said...

now that is too cute! i love the ohohohoh!!!

Melanie said...

I still think that is the greatest toy ever made! that takes coordination to figure that out, what a smartie and cutie pants!

Amy Nielson said...

Way to go Jennah!

The Brickman said...

Yes, Jennah sits and spins, and grandpa Dick watches her go around and around, over and over. Can we get someone to pull him away from this video and return him back to reality. Love that girl!!

Shannyn said...

I don't get the sit-n-spin..I mean, I know you sit, and then, you spin...but I suppose not having one leaves me out of the loop.

the dogs were also confused...apparently, jennah's voice makes them due the cute "head turning pug thing" (youtube it). haha

Jamie Anderson said...

So Cute!