Friday, March 13, 2009

Jennah's 18 month Well Baby Check-up...

I can't believe my eyes.
She's growing like a weed!
Today was Jennah's 18 month check up and she's now at 25th percentile for weight (she was below 1% at birth) and 65th percentile for height (she was hovering between 10-15% since birth). It seems like just a few weeks ago that we were meeting her for the first time. It's so hard to forget the struggles of bringing her into this world, but they were SOOO worth it! Jennah has taught me so much in the last 18 months... a clean house is not a priority, take laundry one load at a time, sleep (when she sleeps)... the list goes on and on!

Before having Jennah, I thought Andy and I could never be happier, but I was wrong!
Being the parents of this sweet girl... this is TRUE happiness & bliss!


Jennah likes to help make cookies...


But LOVES to eat them even more!


giggles while playing Magna-Doodle & "YOGA" with Dad


Constantly trying on cute shoes
Like mother, like daughter... honestly, a girl can NEVER have too many shoes!


Having a pretend "campout" in the living room...


Singing "Once Upon A Dream" (from Sleeping Beauty) to her puppy...

7 comments:

Krissy said...

Jennah is such a cutie. You and Andy did a GOOD job.

Melanie said...

What a cutie pie!! And I like your new header picture! Jennah's expression is priceless! Looks like you guys are doing well! and I didn't know Andy did Yoga, right on! Namaste cuz!

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

I love it when Jennah sings...the clip is way to short...MORE please♥

Andy Norman said...

Namaste, maybe someday my downward facing dog will not look so much like a downward facing crouch.

Bob Norman said...

Your little Jennah is a real doll. We love your pictures. You all look so happy.

Cathy Bloom said...

that is one sweet little darling! she is so entertaining!

Amy Nielson said...

Yay for growing Jennah! I agree, being a parent is a great thing.

I've been meaning to respond to your offer of letting us borrow the scale. The nurse wasn't concerned about her weight and she seems to be growing just fine now but thank you. We are all doing pretty good, most days. :)