Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Blogging Revolution

Our lives are cycles. I've come to this conclusion.
There are certainly ebbs and flows of life.
(demonstrated by my dieting habits)
What goes up will come down.
Eventually.
I've truly missed blogging. I love writing what I feel. I have always loathed English classes because I hated being told I didn't write the "right" thing in my paper. Writing should be like dancing. Writing what you feel. It should not be done to impress someone or to prove that you can regurgitate what you've been fed in a formal class. Math. It's more my style. Black or white. No Gray.
Anyway, before I go on a huge tangent marathon.... I will conclude with this:
I love blogging.
Facebook, smell ya later. I don't have time for your nonsense of posting quick blurps of randomness. I don't have time for your addictive behaviors that pull me from my everyday pleasures of being a mom and wife. Frankly, I'm bored with seeing who's doing what every other hour of their day. I'm sickened with how many lives have been effected (not in a good way) because of FB. I'm done with filtering comments that people seem to so freely offer not considering that it may be coming across offensively.
I think I need therapy.... blog therapy.
I'm on the upside of my personal cycle and am motivated again to post on the blog.
This is my self-proclaimed personal blogging revolution... Welcome back to our blog!
We look forward to all of your comments!

No comments: