Thursday, January 1, 2009

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

We love being on vacation... Ladies of leisure!
We've thrown our schedule out the window...
and do what we want when we want to do it!

We have played "kitchen" for hours on end...

and even went to the Fresno Zoo with Grammie Norie... which now Jennah can make the sounds of monkeys and elephants!

7 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

I just love that kitchen! Its so great.

Cathy Bloom said...

cook me up somethin good!!

Steven, Deborah, Ryan, Dani and Doggies too! said...

I wanna come over and 'play' kitchen! Cute, cute, cute!

Shannyn said...

Dang- she is getting big!

She looks like a very organized cook.

Shannyn said...

She seems to be a balanced cook- plenty of cheese, ice cream and even a pine-shaped wood block. Looks like a healthy meal to me! ;)

The Brickman said...

What a Merry Christmas! I love the pink pajamas that match the new pink appliances. She now has her own refrigerator to arrange, now all she needs are cans and bags of stuff to put in her refrigerator. I know where she can get some moldy cheeze.

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

Jennah-Bean you are the apple of Grammie's eye...Let's cook up some soup!!!