That's all there is to it.
Here's my latest find.
A "Jump-o-lene" found on Craigslist for only $20. No box, but still so new it had the new plastic smell! I had been looking for one for the last 4-5 months and couldn't bring myself to pay full price for it (plus shipping.. about $65). Who would have known it was just around the corner (less than 1 mile away) from the apartment, being stored for me!?! It was listed at 3pm... it was in my car by 5:15pm. Nice!
Jennah loves this thing (which coming from a girl that REFUSED to use a pack-n-play as an infant made me laugh)...and so do I!! This thing takes up all of the space we have left in the living room... but Jennah is getting some physical activity without having to endure 105+ temps. TOTALLY worth it!!! (I would post some pictures of her in it... but the camera is out in the car... in the garage... which means to get it I would have to go out in the heat to get to it... thus... this picture will have to do.)
6 comments:
I LOVE Craig too!
looks fun! Good luck with your move! Sac weather is not much better... I have decided that being pregnant in 108 (yes, that's the forecast for today) is NOT FUN!!!
ohhhh---she will have so much fun! i want to see a pix of jennah in it when you get the camera--how did the walk thru go???? dying to see pix----
Watching her jump and get in and out makes me want to get in with her...kind of like her and I in her Princess Pool..sweet little pea wasn't so sure about that grammie stunt.
Oooh, those weren't around when we were kids were they?
I need a trampoline, it's official!
Her cusions are insisting on a bounce house for their birthday party. I guess it runs in the family.
Post a Comment