Today is our 6th Anniversary. Where, oh where, has the time gone?
The man of my dreams took me to the ocean to celebrate, of course!
We had a great trip... including a stop at the Aquarium to renew our season passes...
Chipotle on the beach for dinner....and some "toes in the sand" time. It just doesn't get better than this!
It's been a while since we've posted... it's been hectic... and I'll post more later about our recent home business... but for now here's a few "Jennah Moments" to share...
Jennah vs. Markers
she's been so wonderful about only coloring on paper... until now.
Luckily it was just a dry-erase marker... and it got ONLY on her!
Hey!... for all you moms out there... did you know that hand sanitizer gets marker off, INSTANTLY!!??! yep!... carpet, kids, clothing,... everything! If you already knew this... why did you keep it from me!?!? I heard it from a 9th grader at work. BRILLIANT!
A Manicure-Pedicure to match... because there was a "Nap Revolt".
WHAT THE HORSE!?!?
I was cooking dinner, Andy looked out the window... there was a HORSE at our park!
We live in the country... wow.
A wonderful friend scheduled a "get together" at Shaver Lake. A day trip to escape the valley heat was just what we needed... thank goodness for an extra set of clothes!
BEFORE:
AFTER :
I'm thinking she liked it!
5 comments:
What a wonderful life...keep enjoying every minute...the Norman household is beautiful and full of joy and love....thank for the pictures and update..I love you!!!
Congratulations! All the pics are great!!!! I love the beach.
A&B,
Happy Anniversary! They say time flies when you're having fun...
We can't believe what a little cutie Jennah continues to be. She seems to enjoy becoming envolved in fun activities. The look on her face reveals her intense facination.
Happy Anniversary! Glad to see you guys did something fun.
Post a Comment