Today is Prematurity Awareness Day!
We wore purple to support cause of the March of Dimes!!!

We've had a busy week.... Last week Aunt Cindy, Cousin Debbie and Cousin Ryan came up from SoCal to visit us!

We had a great time playing, doing a photo shoots with Travis, going to lunch, and shopping (of course!). They spent a lot of the time walking slowly... giving me a chance to catch up. Just hours after their anticipated arrival, Jennah fell in our driveway. In an attempt to get to her quickly, I decided to did a graceful leap off of our porch onto the VERY (seriously grateful it doesn't snow) sloped driveway. It ended with an evening in Urgent Care... and foot that looks like this.

Doing better-ish... just a burden now. SOOO grateful (understatement) it wasn't broken!!!
Overall.... their visit was WONDERFUL....
Ryan loved playing with Jennah's "Fairy" ride on toy (hahaha)

Cousin Debbie is due in May'10 with Baby #2... here she is practicing life with 2 kids.
I couldn't help but to laugh at Jennah's face. She's looking at Ryan with the "I-love-being-where-you-wish-you-could-be" look. A bit too happy. Good thing she's an only child!

Listening to YouTube videos of people playing the guitar with Poppy...and more importantly... doing it while eating cookies!!!

Could this boy be any cuter?!? NOO!!

Kissing Ryan good-bye! Love you! Miss you!

We've also been working on our "Miracle Sideyard".... putting in a sprinkler line, getting ready for grass!!! WAH-WHOO!

It was a family activity... and without Jennah's directions, we would have been WAY off course! The girl does dirt... and mud.

All grown up... a NEW thing, eating cereal like a BIG GIRL!
Totally helps our mornings go a lot smoother before work!!
4 comments:
Your ankle has beautiful shades of blue, green and yellow..nice! So glad you are better, now if we could just clear your head cold things would be really looking up! Love you all!!!
GREAT pictures. I love the one of Jennah-bean kissing Ry-Ry goodbye....PRECIOUS. You know I'm framing that one! :) Our family is growing- let's hope Deb has a girl....not that I won't love another little dude running around, but ya know how I feel about pink. ;)
Your posts ALWAYS brighten my day....what a gorgeous family.
Too bad you already have plans for Thanksgiving!! We would take all three of you!
The grass planting job with a sprinkler line was a bigger job than I had imagined. Thank goodness you had a grown-up cereal eater to guide you through. We're impressed with your ambition. Sorry about your ankle. Looks and sounds like a bad sprain.
Love Mom and Dad
Post a Comment